Here is the cumulative digest of Aisystant social media publications in 2023
- Our Role-based Intensive came to the end, but future sessions will be announced soon. Follow our social media to be informed, while checking our post “Roles Relative Concepts as an Effective Communication Tool” on our Medium.
- Our instructor Ivan Metelkin wrote several notes:
a) on Human Prosperity
b) on Nonviolent Communication
c) on the Key to Progress
- The series of articles about mentorship was extended with the description of “Best Practices of Interaction with a Mentor”.
- And you should definitely check “Essay on Engineering Culture as a System” by our honored alumnus Ivan Padabed!
- Benefits of systems thinking were clarified
- “The Qualities of a Good Mentor and a Systems View of Mentoring” became the final part in the mentorship article series.
- We don’t forget about you as a system, so read why psychology isn’t the answer
- Our CEO Tseren Tserenov wrote an interesting note “A Multitude of Times and a Man from the Future”
- We have revamped our LinkedIn presence: Aisystant | LinkedIn. Follow us!
- Our Instagram and Medium were also updated with new branding while Facebook and Twitter pages have just been created!
- Our fellow Denis Asfandiyarov shared his experience in career breakthrough (the guide for engineers).
- Our alumni Alexander Kudrenko elaborated on Roles and Their Concerns.
- Culture, Excellence, Strategy concepts in engineering were discussed in Ivan Padabed’s note.
- Finally, check an interesting notes by Viacheslav Zobov — “Science Fiction and Systems Engineering: «The Red Planet» Case or Learning to Survive in Extreme Conditions”.
- Start with an explanation why do we need a concept of System at all.
- Learn our opinion on what is the main human skill.
- Enjoy the review of “The Martian” movie through the lens of systems engineering by Denis Asfandiyarov (also read his guide how to do things right the first time).
- See our statement on vision and approach to education.
- In addition, note the tweet-like clarification of what Aisystant is.
- Start with reading about benefits that our alumni get, and next take a note Why Enlightenment is Important in Business.
- Ivan Padabed has finished his three-part series of posts with Engineering Culture Improvement Action Items.
– Part 2 is Engineering Culture, Engineering Excellence, and Engineering Strategy
– Part 1 is Essay on Engineering Culture as a System
- In addition check our LinkedIn for a couple of posts:
- Systems View of Life
- What Does Life Mastery Consist of?
- As we announced also on our LinkedIn page, the first section of our Systems Engineering course was fully published on Aisystant platform. Wait for the next one (out of four) already this summer!
- Denis Asfandiyarov share his thoughts on the Avatar moviethrough the lens of systems engineering.
- Ivan Metelkin posted the first part of the mentorship series.
- The series of post on life mastery was finalized on our LinkedIn:
- The degree of development of life mastery
- What does the life mastery consists of? (published last month)
- What is the result of life mastery? (the beginning)
- Read also that engineering is a practice of changing the physical world for the better!
- Finally, take a look at Andrei Kavaleu’s note on Systems Thinking 3.0 following the post of Ivan Padabed on the same topic.
- Have a look at interesting note on how to live longer with systems approach in mind.
- Learn what a mentor can and cannot give with Ivan Metelkin.
- Problems with thinking through writing? Do not know how to start? ← Here is some help.
- In this excerpt on Successful Systems from Systems Thinking course, we try to define desired results of any project.
- Also, we list all the transdisciplines of the intellect-stack in its current version.
- Ivan Metelkin has finished his series of posts on mentorship on our Medium:
– What a Mentor Can and Cannot Give (published earlier)
– The Qualities of a Good Mentor and a Systems View of Mentoring
– The Best Practices of Interaction with a Mentor
- Read our posts on Empowering World Changers (Our Vision and Approach to Education) and how we support them with The Second Brain (Aisystant Exocortex).
- See the note On Optimism (inspired by David Deutsch) followed by our view on Can Thinking Be Taught?
- Finally, you should definitely like another excerpt from Systems Thinking (Methodology) course about The Contemporary Concept of the Project!
- Look at an excerpt from Systems Thinking course on The Non-equivalence Between the Functional and Product Breakdowns of the System
- Reading about Reading Methods should make you ready to read effectively
- Aisystant mission was described in special LinkedIn post
- Fedor Belenky shared his summary on Anatoly Levenchuk’s interview for “Noosphere” 09/11/23
- An article on theory, models, and descriptions of reality was also added to our LinkedIn
- Finally, we have released the whole Systems Engineering course!
- The talk of our Head of Science Anatoly Levenchuk at Ontology Summit 2024 was recorded. Learn more about modern cognitive architectures powered by knowledge graphs and LLMs! The slides are also available
- What do we mean when we say “systems thinking”? The answer is in our LinkedIn article
- Who uses systems thinking? And where? Another questions — another answers in the next LinkedIn article
- Bosses: All They Are Jokers, Expect Them to Play Any Role (an interesting excerpt from the Systems Thinking course which is going to be updated in 2024)
- Ivan Padabed’s talk about systems architecture on TechSpot meetup at Warsaw
- A note on Different Kinds of Thinking, “eastern” and “western”
- Ian Glendinning wrote another review on our Systems Thinking course, which will be significantly updated in 2024
- Systems thinking as a transdiscipline and a function or behavior of intelligence
Looking forward for more to come in 2024!